What are your favorite basses?
- Lakland 55-94 Deluxe 5-string — A very good sounding, easy playing 5-string and a mainstay in recording sessions.
- Kubicki Ex-Factor 4-string — Very versatile, with great tones for both recording and playing live.
- ‘76 Alembic 4-string — A veteran of 1,000 recordings, still a great sounding bass.
- Lakland Joe Osborn — One of the best jazz style basses I’ve played.
- ‘57 Fender Precision Bass — Has a great neck and a classic P-bass sound.
- Lakland 4-94 Deluxe 4-string — My favorite bass for playing live because of its great looks and sound.
What kind of strings do you use?
The ones I get for free! – David